Papyrus



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hudson's Dedication

Today was a very special day for our family...our precious baby Hudson was formally dedicated to the Lord in a ceremony at our church, Bellevue Baptist. We enjoyed visiting with our family and friends at a reception prior to the dedication. I was so worried that Hudson was spit up all over his dedication outfit, but he didn't spit up the whole night until after the dedication was over! If you know Hudson, you know that's remarkable and an answer to prayer!!

The verse we have chosen to pray over Hudson is Numbers 6: 24-26 "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;  the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” This blessing has special meaning for Micah and me as it was the closing prayer at our wedding.

May Micah and I aways strive to point Hudson to Jesus! My heart's desire is for Hudson to come to a saving faith in Jesus at a young age and follow him faithfully all the days of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment